The session DOES expire, but transparently to the system.  FOr purposes of
this site, a session is expired if its lastAccess variable is older than 20
minutes ago.  Basically I'm doing a check in the application.cfm file to see
if this is the case, and if it is, then it deletes a couple of client
variables, and redirects the user to the login page.

Kevin Langevin
Flying Chimp Media
954-585-0999
[EMAIL PROTECTED]