Hello-

I would like to automate the process of contacting Congress a visitor's
congress member. I've got a database (provided by client) which has all of
congress, but not all of the congress members have email addresses. I guess
this is a two part question:

1. Does anyone know of a zip code -> congressional district database?
2. Has anyone automated the process of contacting congress members on a
nation wide basis? With a variety of different web based contact forms, I'm
wondering how to code this... I'd like to handle it on site- Instead of
providing a link to whatever form the particular congress member is using.
3. Last but not least- I heard a rumor that their are databases with plain
EMAIL addresses for all of congress... IF anyone knows anything about this,
I'd love to know!!! It would be much easier than trying to deal with the
assortment of contact forms...

Thanks in advance!

Louis Klepner
Expressive Imaging