From: Dave Watts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2002 1:07 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: What is this SQL Error?

> I thought about using cftry/cfcatch, but what if my second
> attempt is still done before the table is again available...
> I was wondering if ColdFusion had a "timer" function - such
> as, "wait 300ms before continuing"?

No, it doesn't, but I don't think that matters, since CF's processing of
queries isn't asynchronous, to the best of my knowledge. That is, it won't
continue processing after a CFQUERY tag until the database says "I'm all
done".

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496