From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 2:09 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Runaway clients

I've got CF5 on WSP and I've been seeing the registry setting for the client
vars fill up exceptionally fast. Every second there's like 4 new items in
it. I think this has to do with some sort of system probe, but I can't hunt
it down and disable it. Any clue from anyone?

Michael Dinowitz
Master of the House of Fusion
http://www.houseoffusion.com