Some how I don't think it would be easy for them to do, but plenty of people have requested it, so hopefully its something they are looking in to.

I think if Adobe were more open about the java that Coldfusion creates, you could probably use some sort of java debugging and trace it back to the coldfusion source. Or maybe Adobe could create something that traces the java back to the source for you?

*shrugs*

Cheers
Gareth.

Dale Fraser wrote:
Yep,

I mention it as often as possible in blogs also, hoping it will get picked
up. If you read bens comment in your link, it sounds like they might give us
something like this in 8, he hints at it.

I'm no guru, but java has it and CF runs on java, so it should be easy :)

I'd also imagine taking the 10% of stuff you cant do with CFSCRIPT and
including this would be easy, but I've read posts from Ben hinting cfscript
wont be supported long term (perhaps something else) java, EMCAS, action
script. Just have a tagless option anyway.

Regards
Dale Fraser