Don't assume he's trolling.  We've all asked these questions... and
all of us who have been on the front-end of a CF dev house have run
into these arguments.  The potential client didn't take to well when I
said "Oh yeah?  Well you're just trolling, so shut up!"

The guy is CF certified and omits .NET and .asp from his skill set,
showing PHP and CF, so he has some cred.

Besides, we're due for the annual 50-post "Us vs. Them" schpeel.
Someone will break out the server-against-server functionality
comparison showing how a .NET box with the same built-in functionality
costs 10 times as much, someone else will discuss how much quicker it
is to do things in CF, and the rest will rail against Microsoft's
monopolistic practices.  We will all end up agreeing that CF is ideal
for larger applications and will consistently lose out on the
punch-and-crunch SME market.

But don;t let me spoil the fun... go for it!

Chad
who's guitar gently weeps