From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gary Crouch
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 11:24 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: FusionDebug Released

Hi all

Has any one else got the Debug Eclipse package to work, I have! and I must say I am quite impressed.
I must be as I raerly take time to reply to posts.

Does any one else remember that CFStudio vr 4.5 and 5 had debug tools, did any one ever get them to work?

My only complaint with this debug tool after a quick look is that Queries and Objects are not shown intuitively, if the inventor is out there, even just an icon change would be good. I am being picky though.

Ill be recommending we use it here at Morgans, not that that will mean we get it though.... LOL.

GC