I have recently done some work scanning CF sites in the .au domain.
My client owns the list so I cannot share it with you, but I can tell
you that in the three years since I last ran a scan like this, the
number of domains including pages with a .cfm extension has almost
DOUBLED.

Yes there are more php and asp pages, but they are both free products
and ColdFusion is not that far behind them (i.e. in the same order of
magnitude of pages).

Robin
______________

Robin Hilliard
Director - RocketBoots Pty Ltd
Consulting . Recruitment . Software Licensing . Training
http://www.rocketboots.com.au

For schedule/availability call Pamela Higgins:
w    +61 7 5451 0362
m    +61 419 677 151
f    +61 3 9923 6261
e    [EMAIL PROTECTED]