I was more curious that Microsoft would be willing? But I'm curious, why do you think holding it at Microsoft would be a bad idea? How many people on this list use Microsoft SQL Server? How many people on this list use Windows XP ? Microsoft going after the similar markets as Adobe is a bit of a worry, but maybe having it at Microsoft would expose more Microsoft people to the wonders of Adobe? Provided there are no strings attached, its just another venue.

Not saying QLD CFUG will ever be held at Microsoft, but who knows? Anyway, I think the current location is great.

Cheers
Gareth.

Dale Fraser wrote:

Without this turning into another rampant Microsoft vs Adobe topic.

I like Microsoft and like their product, but I don’t think holding it at Microsoft is appropriate. There is no good reason I can think of that Microsoft would allow this except for the obvious.

Try contacting Adobe and see if they have an office you could use.

Regards

Dale Fraser

http://dale.fraser.id.au/blog