Angus

You're quite correct about a relationship between Flex and ColdFusion
sales.  I interviewed Tim Buntel at MAX last year for BuilderAU and he
told me then that CF sales had been helped by Flex.  Scorpio will
offer even better Flex support so if you're building frontends in Flex
and you want to connect to data one easy choice will be ColdFusion.

Andrew