> Why announce Launch Parties and not announce Release and Pricing.

Dale, please forgive, but AFAIK, Adobe *aren't* announcing launch
parties - unless you've seen something on an Adobe site that says
otherwise...

User groups/community are doing that, mostly on guessing that the
thing will be released sometime before their September meeting.

I know Darren Tracey of the QLD CFUG is thinking the same for our next
regular meeting on August 8th. Chances are it'll be out before the
Sept meeting which is too late.