Would there be anything in the license agreement that says you can not use
the trial period for production?

-----Original Message-----
From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Dale Fraser
Sent: Friday, 27 July 2007 9:49 AM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: CF8 free upgrade (buy cfmx7 now or wait?)

Yes it would work.

Download and install the CF8 Trial, install as 30 day not developer, which
means you get full features.

When CF8 is released (safe bet for 30 days) backup your settings in a CAR
then

Uninstall CF7
Install CF8

Restore your settings. An upgrade might work also, but I couldn't tell you
yet, the above method will definitely work.

I really don't know why Adobe are playing these games, just hurting sales I
would have thought. Why announce Launch Parties and not announce Release and
Pricing.

Regards
Dale Fraser

http://dalefraser.blogspot.com