From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Dale Fraser
Sent: Wednesday, 17 September 2008 9:56 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: Help selling CF as a solution vs. PHP

Seriously,

This many servers I would be going open source all the way, the fact is that
Adobe is just not priced for this, with that said, if you end up going with
Adobe, contact them, they should do a special price for this type of setup.

My advice would be

Linux Servers

BlueDragon

MySQL

LAMB is the new LAMP

Plus you still have the dev / maintenance speed advantages.

Regards

Dale Fraser