From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Chris Ellem
Sent: Thursday, 23 October 2008 8:04 AM
To: cfaussie
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: CF SMS Gateway

Claude,

Yes it can be done.

A lot of effort to do this........ I assume you are using a post
methodology not smpp to send your sms's.

Certainly easier to send out a post sms on a change of status in your
admin app, rather than mucking around with event gateways unless you
are used to this.

Regards

Chris Ellem

On Oct 22, 5:49 pm, Claude Raiola <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
> I have created a facility within my CF application to have messages sent
to maintenance staff via sms, the sms containing the details of a
maintenance request.
> When the maintenance request is logged into the system the details of the
request are added to the sql database table and given a job pending status
> I have been asked whether its possible to have the receiver of the sms
reply to the maintenance request received once the job is complete sending a
sms containing the words "Done" and then have that data communicated back to
the cf application so the cf application can then change the status of the
specific job from pending to done.
> Any thoughts on the possibility of being able to develop the functionality
as mentioned above would be appreciated.
> Regards
> Claude Raiola
> B.Econ (Acc), B.Hot.Mngt.
> Websites:
> www.AustralianAccommodation.com
> www.SAMARIS.NET
> www.WebSiteSolutions.com.au
> Mobile: 0414 228 948On Wed Oct 22 17:07 , 'Steve Onnis' sent:Are there
images you cant use with CFIMAGE ?

> I am having an issue with a jog image and it just wont save.  The image
loads ok, resizes but when i try to write it out to the file system again it
just errors saying the file doesnt exists.  Well derr.. of course not, i am
trying to write it.  Its like the original image is there and then cf
deleted it in prep to write it out again but fails.