So my quip about clean NSW air was made without any knowledge of fires.
Bummer. I wasn't being sarcastic. :-(

As for FusionReactor (it's spelled without a space, like CF), the 2.0
version will work. But you can upgrade to 2.04 to get all the fixes and
enhancements. More, including the steps and the update file itself, at:

http://www.fusion-reactor.com/support/kb/FRS-190.cfm

You can also learn what changed since 2.0 at:

2.04 release notes
http://www.fusion-reactor.com/support/kb/FRS-162.cfm

2.03 release notes
http://www.fusion-reactor.com/support/kb/FRS-159.cfm

As for the challenge that "it'll probably be a few days before we get a hang
scenario again", be sure to consider the Crash Protection Alert notification
feature, so you get sent the email when too many threads hang up. It will
have the thread dump in the email, which is great, so at least you don't
have to "be there" when it happens. :-)

Finally, about the UGTV, thanks for the kind regards. But you say, "please
do your best to catch the recordings from the start plus make sure the
speakers talk clearly into the mike."  I'm wondering: if you're referring to
recordings on the UGTV site, I don't control those at all. I created it
(carehart.org/ugtv/) simply as a repository to provide a place to point to
(and search for/browse) presentations that others have made.

Now, among those pointed to are the CF Meetup recorded presos
(coldfusionmeetup.com), and I do run that (though again it's other speakers
generally),but I do always start the recording at the point I introduce the
speaker, so I'm really thinking you're referring to other UGTV talks created
by others. I'm afraid I really can't control them. :-(

/charlie