Hi Barry,

Yep we are on JRun. I haven't had a look at those logs on our production machine before so that's definitely something I'll check out.

Thanks again,
Andrew.

Sent from my iPod

On 26/01/2010, at 10:22 PM, Barry Chesterman <barrychester...@gmail.com> wrote:

I actually meant 'JRun' logs which in my case are logs from the JVM as well :) but then it depends on your configuration, do you run coldfusion with JRun or something else? JRun logs are normally directly in the logs folder within the JRun directory.