From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:cfaus...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Steve Onnis
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 7:41 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Seefusoin Vs Fusion Reactor

What i am looking for is something that will show me requests based on
memory usage to i can see what is consuming memory and how much of it.

I have installed FusionReactor and it doesn't seem to have anything like
this..it just tells you what the memory was like when the request was made.

I tried to install Seefusion and the install failed and now i cant even seem
to run the installer anymore...gives me an error saying "Failed to load java
VM library: [java path selected in previous install attempt] (errno = 1930)"
message.

Can you not run these together?  Can anyone recommend a tool that will do
this?  I need to be able to kill of requests that are consuming memory and
free it up.

Steve