Ah - Andrew, this is on Ubuntu Server, yes?

I've definitely seen this on Ubuntu Server, both on CF8, and CF9, when
shutting down CF and then starting it back up again.

Server startup gets stuck on the MessageBrokerServlet init call, for a
while.

It makes me think it's looking for something, and eventually it ends up
timing out.  For development, I end up rebooting the whole server - it's
faster.

Mark

E: mark.man...@gmail.com
T: http://www.twitter.com/neurotic