Cool I wasn't aware of that.

Sent from my mobile device.

On 30/06/2010, at 1:10 PM, AJ Mercer <ajmer...@gmail.com> wrote:

there is and experimental  JBoss installer for windows
    http://www.getrailo.org/index.cfm/download/jboss-web-installer/

On 30 June 2010 11:07, AJ Mercer <ajmer...@gmail.com> wrote:
I think JBoss is over kill for most Railo people and are just using Tomcat

As I understand it, JBoss uses Tomcat as it serverlet

On 30 June 2010 10:56, Andrew <am2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Besides that - I think JBoss is a very good Java platform to run pretty much anything on. There's been speculation for long time if (and for what) Adobe would abandon JRun as the default CF Java server. I personally think that currently JBoss would be the best platform for such a step - not saying that it's going to happen any time soon.

Given Railo's relationship with JBoss I find it unlikely Adobe would
go that way.

I was also surprised on the lack of doco to make JBoss and Raili play
(as of when I last tried 6 months ago anyways)

AJ Mercer
http://webonix.net
http://twitter.com/webonix

--