It does, keep in mind that Adobe has a relationship with JBoss as well. For
instance all the turnkey installations for LC ES (2) run on JBoss.

Cheers
Kai

> I think JBoss is over kill for most Railo people and are just using Tomcat
>
> As I understand it, JBoss uses Tomcat as it serverlet
>
> On 30 June 2010 10:56, Andrew <am2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Besides that - I think JBoss is a very good Java platform to run pretty
> > much anything on. There's been speculation for long time if (and for what)
> > Adobe would abandon JRun as the default CF Java server. I personally think
> > that currently JBoss would be the best platform for such a step - not
> > saying that it's going to happen any time soon.
>
> Given Railo's relationship with JBoss I find it unlikely Adobe would
> go that way.
>
> I was also surprised on the lack of doco to make JBoss and Raili play
> (as of when I last tried 6 months ago anyways)

> AJ Mercer
> http://webonix.net
> http://twitter.com/webonix

Kai Koenig - Ventego Creative Ltd
ph: +64 4 476 6781 - mob: +64 21 928 365 /  +61 450 132 117
web: http://www.ventego-creative.co.nz
blog: http://www.bloginblack.de
twitter: http://www.twitter.com/agentK