Hi Everyone,

I have been trying to get this to work for the past few days and have
finally decided I should ask for some help.
I have a service that runs on a server using the https protocol.

Sunsequently - when I try to use that service I get the folling error;
Unable to read WSDL from URL: blah/blah.cfc?wsdl. Error:
javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: peer not authenticated.

All the items I read seemed to say that all I needed to do was to add
the certificate to java keystore.
Which have done using this;
http://certman.riaforge.org/

I even tried using the command line - just in case there was some
"odd" issue with the Certificate Manager extension to CF Admin.

But still no dice.

I have added the server cert and also tried by adding in the client
cert too - but I still receive that error.
Interestingly enough - I can successfully see the WSDL via the browser
and https.

If I place the code on a non-ssl connection - everything works as
expected - so I know that my CFCs/code etc is working correctly.

If anyone has any ideas - I would be most appreciative.

Gavin.