On 05/08/2010, at 7:26 PM, MrBuzzy wrote:

> Annoying isn't it :)

Yup sure is.

> When you view the https wsdl in a browser what warnings (if any) do you get?

None.

The WSDL looks identical to that produced when using a non-https URL.
Apart from the namespace addresses etc being different because of the different
URL

> Also if you're going commando (command line hehe) just check that you are
> working on the same jvm or jdk that is specified in ColdFusion's jvm.config
> file.

Ahh righteo....
I didn't consider that.... but thanks.

It still doesn't work though.... bummer....

Anyone got anything further I could try?
Or is it simply a fact that importing the server cert into the java keystore -
should see it working?
And if that is the case - does the alias used when importing the cert, matter
any?

Thanks again....