What I find interesting is your browser does not give any certificate
warnings when viewing the wsdl over https. That usually means you wont need
to import the certificate or issuing authority in to the JVM.

Is it possible you are using any early-ish JVM, like version 1.4.2?
If you can, upgrade the CF JVM to the latest 1.6.x. verslon. You will need
to modify jvm.config once you have installed the new JVM and give CF a
restart.