From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:cfaus...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Steve
Onnis
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 12:16 AM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] ColdFusion Builder Workspace Refreshing

Is there a way to either turn off or control how often ColdFusion Builder
refreshes
the workspace? Currently it does it everytime i press a key and just slows
everything
down....like i type and i have to wait for the workspace refresh to finish so
the
typing can catch up and is really hindering my coding.

Any ideas?

Steve

=======
=======