From: Sean Corfield [mailto:seancorfi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 16 November 2010 1:42 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [cfaussie] Re: ColdFusion Builder Workspace Refreshing

OK, I cracked open the progress view and I actually *do* see build /
refresh occurring but they happen so fast I normally don't see the
progress message - and it also looks like they don't happen
continuously if I type fast - there's a pause between them so I might
get just two or three build / refresh cycles per line of code.

So, yes, you seem to be right but I don't find it slows Eclipse down
for me (2.8GHz quad core with 8GB RAM).

I'll ping Adam / Terry @ Adobe and get them to provide input on this
thread - including the impact of turning off the automatic build /
refresh.

Sean

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 6:32 PM, Sean Corfield <seancorfi...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hmm, I've never seen this (and I have both Build Automatically and
> Refresh Automatically enabled - and use ColdFusion Builder pretty much
> 24x7x365). For me it only refreshes when I save a file. I can't
> imagine how or why it would run a build on every key stroke...
>
> On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 6:24 PM, Mark Picker <mark.pic...@det.nsw.edu.au>
wrote:
>> I still don't use CFBuilder (I use Aptana) but I know with it if
>> "Build Automatically" (under Project on the menu) is ticked, the same
>> thing happens to me.  Every single press of a key causes "Building
>> workspace" and can slow things down.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Mark
>>
>> On Nov 15, 4:16 pm, "Steve Onnis" <st...@cfcentral.com.au> wrote:
>>> Is there a way to either turn off or control how often ColdFusion
Builder

--
Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN
Railo Technologies, Inc. -- http://getrailo.com/