I did think of using a PDF form but I needed to put some images in it, and I couldn't work that bit out. This is absolutely worth investigating, thanks very much. I knew someone would have worked this out!

At the moment I am having a play with Latex, which is kind of nice but I'll see how the PDF comes out the other end...