Dale's point regarding lack of recognition of how much Railo is being used
is valid, however if possible some sort of stats would be nice to have to
"sell" to the rest of the business, also some sort of categorisation of
usage in terms part of a CMS and as an web application would be nice as
well.

BTW, if anyone can chase up with Railo when will Railo-955 be implemented?
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/RAILO-955?page=com.atlassian.jirafisheyeplugin:crucible-issuepanel

Once this is done I can push for adoption of Railo at work. I can't seem
for the life of me to get an answer regarding multiple datasources for ORM

Thanks!