Hi Dave I've also been involved in a heavy CF company for the last 6-7
years called TUSK Agency on the Gold Coast and in Melbourne which was a CF
House during the majority of that time and still has many legacy CF systems
they support including the AFL and several large eCommerce sites.

>From memory Suncorp and Telstra also had CF teams in Brisbane though that
was a few years ago now so now sure if they still actively hire or just
support older systems.

My current position in Brisbane is software development manager for a
mid/high level Corporate Travel Agency with several large CF based travel
booking and profiling systems which are just now being migrated to CF10 and
having a lot of the heavy lifting functionality in the back-end ported over
to Java.

Cheers
Phil