It all depends on what kind of degree you do, if, like me, you did a
Computer Science degree you are not going to be taught a simple web
scripting language (which CFML is) you will learn OOP languages and alike -
coding teqniques and how computers work.

CF's beauty is that ANY Joe can start coding in minutes - to be taught it at
Uni would be a total joke.  I mean surely you wouldn't expect to be tested
on it in your finals?! What kind of degree would you obtain?! It would be
ludicrous.

"This e-mail is from Reed Exhibitions (Oriel House, 26 The Quadrant,
Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DL, United Kingdom), a division of Reed Business,
Registered in England, Number 678540.  It contains information which is
confidential and may also be privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note
that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the
information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have
received this communication in error please return it to the sender or call
our switchboard on +44 (0) 20 89107910.  The opinions expressed within this
communication are not necessarily those expressed by Reed Exhibitions."
Visit our website at http://www.reedexpo.com