Dave,

I wouldn't want a "Document" array as the file can be associated with any
other item in the DB (hence the Join table with foreign tables/keys). But,
by that respect, would it be reasonable to have a FileBean object that has
an Associations collection and the following methods:

+ AddAssociation( ForeignTable, ForeignKey )
+ RemoveAssociation( ForeignTable, ForeignKey )

So then my form processing logic would be:

- Create document bean
- Set form data into document bean
- Commit document bean data
- Create file bean (via upload via FileController)
- Add the document to the file bean associaitons
- Commit the file bean data

Does that look ok?
Thanks,
Ben Nadel
Web Developer
Nylon Technology
6 West 14th Street
New York, NY 10011
212.691.1134
212.691.3477 fax
www.nylontechnology.com

Programming is my "money" job. My real passion is eating.