Tom,

I understand the use of the project manager to get projects by user... But
lets say I want to get a list of project managers.... Is that done by
project manager or by contact manager:

ProjectGateway.GetManagers()

 - vs. -

UserGateway.GetProjectManagers()

My gut says go with the project manager since it know about the Projects
which will be needed as part of the query... I guess there is going to be
coupling no matter which manager it is in.

Ben Nadel
Web Developer
Nylon Technology
6 West 14th Street
New York, NY 10011
212.691.1134 x 14
212.691.3477 fax
www.nylontechnology.com

"Some people call me the space cowboy. Some people call me the gangster of
love."