In the past I would use the maxrows attribute of the cfoutput query
tag to limit my "iterations" to a certain number. Now that I am
returning an object from my service layer and iterating through it
using the IBO, I am wondering how I can bring that same maxrow
functionality back to my development process?

I know I could accept an argument in my getByAttributes() method and
then check if it is emptey and include it in the query if not, but
then I would have to add that functionality to all of my objects with
a getByAtrributes method.

Any suggestions?

You are subscribed to cfcdev. To unsubscribe, please follow the instructions at
http://www.cfczone.org/listserv.cfm

CFCDev is supported by:
Katapult Media, Inc.
We are cool code geeks looking for fun projects to rock!
www.katapultmedia.com

An archive of the CFCDev list is available at www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]