Hi Aaron,

Here is what I would do personally:

- Remove all display code
- Confirm all working well in all browsers
- Put "hello world" inside loop
- Check displaying consistently with old next() code
- Add counter to loop
- Confirm displaying consistently and correctly with counter values expected
- Add new next code in
- See if any problems
- If so, should be fairly easy to debug

Lots of little  steps. If a step doesn't work, take smaller or different
ones. Good luck!

Best Wishes,
Peter