Brent Nicholas wrote, On 4/30/2007 5:26 PM:
Mike -
I see plenty of good talks about CFC OO and various other topics. Lot's to learn. You should check the web page that allows you to browse the postings and see if you are actually getting all of them. Otherwise maybe your spam filter is only letting spam through and filtering the conversations.

That's what I was thinking, since he replied to an email from November...

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: cfcdev@cfczone.org
> Subject: [CFCDEV] Is there a point to staying here?
> Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 08:11:18 +1000
>
> Is there any point to staying on this list? For a month I've had nothing
> but spam.
>
> Is there any legitimate traffic on this list at all any more? Or am I the
> last one left with the spammers? Or should I turn out the lights as I
> leave?
>
> Cheers
> Mike Kear
> Windsor, NSW, Australia
> 0422 985 585
> Adobe Certified Advanced ColdFusion Developer
> AFP Webworks Pty Ltd
> http://afpwebworks.com
> Full Scale ColdFusion hosting from A$15/month

You are subscribed to cfcdev. To unsubscribe, please follow the instructions at
http://www.cfczone.org/listserv.cfm