Before anyone else feels the need to defend CFC Dev, please be advised that Mike has not seen a non-spam email to the list since March 17, 2007. I let him know we've had around 257 non-spam emails in that time, but have not seen a reply from him since. It's possible he didn't receive my reply?

HTH
Aaron

Barry Beattie wrote:
don't forget...

it was very fast paced when CFC's first became popular and the demand
for help was needed (heck, look at the name) and again when frameworks
started appearing (Mach II then Model-Glue, etc)

You are subscribed to cfcdev. To unsubscribe, please follow the instructions at
http://www.cfczone.org/listserv.cfm

CFCDev is supported by:
Katapult Media, Inc.
We are cool code geeks looking for fun projects to rock!
www.katapultmedia.com