One of the things we talked about in our BOF (I will be sending minutes
out as soon as I get them composed! :)), was creating a BREAD (or CRUD)
type of plugin, where someone could install it and then simply create a
package that uses cgiapp & the plugin and then it will automatically
create runmodes to handle browsing, retrieving, editing, adding and
deleting table entries based on their package's directives.
In that vein and thanks to William McKee (who has graciously allowed me
to post it on his .pm wiki, which has a cool POD plugin), I have drafted
an initial design/pod and anyone can read and also help & provide input.
http://charlotte.pm.org/kwiki/index.cgi?BreadProject
Feel free to also update the AUTHORS section (notice it was plural ;)),
if you'd like to help out w/ the project.
- Jason
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Web Archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=cgiapp&r=1&w=2
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]