On Sunday 06 January 2002 22:03, you wrote:
> Ok, one more post....
>
> What's pathetic is that America let the cesspool in Afghanistan grow and
> multiply into what it is/was.

Being that it was America who trained the lot in the first place, I can't say
I'm sorry.  American did a lot of really dumb things in their cold war
against "commuisim".  And the war on drugs.  And the war against Nazis.  And
the war against Germany before that.  And the Spanish-American war (a US
navel ship blew up in a Spanish harbor.  It was blamed on the Spanish, the
media at the time blew it out of proportion, America went to war, got a lot
of territory and became a dominant world power.  These days, we're almost
certain the incident that began the war was an accident with the ship's
boilers).  And the civil war.  I haven't heard much about the war of 1812 or
the Revolutionary war, but I'm sure it's just because I haven't looked hard
enough :)

In any case, these examples force me to wonder what horrors the American
government will commit in their war on terrorisim.

- --
X windows:  The art of incompetence.