Hello ,

I'm running Cherokee Windows version with Cygwin PHP via FastCGI.

Very often I get the error below, after which, Cherokee will stop
serving any pages, including static html pages.

IMPORTANT: This "fastcgi" module is NOT ready to be used. Please,
modify your configuration in order to use the "fcgi" module instead.

Cherokee Web Server 0.5.4: Listening on port 80, TLS disabled, IPv6 disable
 using win32, 64 fds limit, 5 threads, 12 fds in each
 standard scheduling policy
socket.c:720: ERROR: write(1400, ..) -> errno=10053 'Connection was aborted'
socket.c:720: ERROR: write(1064, ..) -> errno=10053 'Connection was aborted'