Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------
DAve,
On my permormer manifold there is a post behind the
carb (used for power brakes) just attach your vacum to
that one, you will need a new nipple or weld another
tube on the one you have.
--- Dave Benjamin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have been working on a 1969 chevelle frame off
> restoration. I have motor in now and all set up but
> I have a problem with vaccum advance.There are know
> vaccum ports on carb that do not have vaccum at
> idle. HELP Is there any way to get my vaccum advance
> to work with out changing carb?
>
> You can view restoration at:
> http://members.tripod.com/benj30/
>
> Dave
> Ingersoll,Ontario
>
>
=====
Andr�
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]