Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

David I can measure mine this weekend for you and post Monday i have a small
block with Hotchkis drop springs and every other toy for the suspension.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Jensen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 12:32 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-List] More Springs


I have a question for some 70 Chevelle owners on the list about front end
springs.
 
My 70 Chevelle with a 396 seems to sit pretty high in the front end. It
measures 27 inches from the ground to the bottom of the trim on the fender.
 
I will be buying new springs soon but I am not sure if I should go with
stock length or something that is lower.
 
Could someone with stock springs let me know the measurement on your car?
 
Thanks,
David J.


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to