Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

Check the transmission bolt that lines up with the filter.  If it is too long 
it will contact the filter and make removal near impossible.  
Walt



>===== Original Message From [EMAIL PROTECTED] =====
>Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
>------------------------------------------------------------
>
>My oil filter must have been spun way too tight when I had the engine
>rebuilt.  I went to change the oil and filter and can't get the filter off.
>I'm using the ratchet type removers but now the filter itself is starting to
>crumple.  Any ideas on how to get this off???
>Thanks
>
>-----------------------------------------------------
>To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
>To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Walter Bainey
Network Engineer
Network Services
Kent State University


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to