Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

A nice gentle way is: use the belt that's holding your pants up.

Rob

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 11:07 AM
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Oil filter stuck


>
> Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
> ------------------------------------------------------------
>
> My oil filter must have been spun way too tight when I had the engine
> rebuilt.  I went to change the oil and filter and can't get the filter
off.
> I'm using the ratchet type removers but now the filter itself is starting
to
> crumple.  Any ideas on how to get this off???
> Thanks
>
> -----------------------------------------------------
> To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
> To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to