Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:  This email had the W32.badtrans@mm. virus please rescan
you computer for viruses.
Keith
----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 11:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] HELP EMERGENCY!!!!


>
> Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
> ------------------------------------------------------------
>
> I would think that dropping the inside half of the heater box would be
> easier.  If I recall correctly it is 4 or 6 speed nuts on the firewall.
If
> its a factory AC car, watch the vacuum pod.  You don't want to tear off
all
> those vacuum lines.  Also if it is a factory AC car, the heater core is
> bolted onto the inside half of the heater box and I don't know if the
screws
> are accessible if you remove the outer portion.
>
> Tom
>
> -----------------------------------------------------
> To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
> To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>



-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to