Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List ------------------------------------------------------------
I'm a Baer dealer and have a catalog. Racer Net on the Serious Street set-up for your '69 is $975. Same for the Sport is $985. Either kit has the hardware to convert drum or disc spindles. Clint Hooper LT5 Registry Wichita Falls,Tx (940) 855-6636 anytime '90 ZR-1 Red/Red #952 TX TAGS: USA ZR1 http://www.LT5Registry.com/ ----- Original Message ----- From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > > Does someone have a Baer catalog? I'm trying to find prices just to get an > idea of what their parts cost. I can't find any prices online, not even in > the electronic catalog. I'm not about to buy a print copy of the catalog to > find out that it doesn't have prices either or that their stuff is too > expensive anyway. Can someone give me an idea of what a Serious Street or > Sport package costs? And do they sell conversion kits? I'm going drums to > discs but if I end up wanting Baer parts, I won't want to buy an OE kit > somewhere else and not use half of it. > > Tim. > Proud Owner: '69 Chevelle (May actually have some work done on it this year) > > > ----------------------------------------------------- > To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html > To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] > > ----------------------------------------------------- To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

