Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

My guess would be that "yes" to both questions but you ought to talk to Baer
about the particulars.
Clint Hooper
LT5 Registry
Wichita Falls,Tx
(940) 855-6636 anytime
'90 ZR-1 Red/Red #952
TX TAGS: USA ZR1
http://www.LT5Registry.com/
----- Original Message -----
From: Herbert Lumpp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Hey Clint,
> I have a question or two...
> My 66 has the GW Negative Roll front suspension w/ the B-body spindles.  I
> used the rotors that came with the spindles and had them redrilled to a 5
x
> 4 3/4 pattern.  Would I be able to replace my 12" rotors and single piston
> calipers with Baer 13" rotors and calipers without changing anything else?
> When I step up to the Currie 9" Ford, will I be able to get rotors and
> calipers that match the front?
> I already have a true 4 wheel disc master cyclinder and Wilwood adjustable
> proportioning valve (I was planning ahead).
> Thanks for any info...
> cYa-
> Herb Lumpp
> 1966 El Camino
> ACES #3509
> http://web.tampabay.rr.com/herbsworld/index.htm



-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to