Steve:
there are several good books out there. I own several different books and chevelle SS restoration guide by Paul Herd is one of them. I also own Chevrolet by the numbers 1965-1969 which he wrote. I say you can't depend on just one book for any good project. I found several interesting things in the book.
Larry
Ps
HP books puts out "How to hot rod big-block chevys"
Motorbooks PowerPC series has "Chevrolet big-block v-8 interchange manual
Cartech does "how to build max performance chevy rat motors" by Ed Staffel.
- [Chevelle-List] 0, 30, 60 degree paint Krister Meister
- RE: [Chevelle-List] 0, 30, 60 degree... Cecil \"Steve\" Martin
- Re: [Chevelle-List] 0, 30, 60 degree... GRAYCAV56
- Re: [Chevelle-List] 0, 30, 60 degree... DHammer336
- Re: [Chevelle-List] 0, 30, 60 degree... Z16CHEVELLEGUY
- Re: [Chevelle-List] 0, 30, 60 degree... DHammer336
- Re: [Chevelle-List] 0, 30, 60 degree... Mistbluemalibu

