Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------


I read on one book buying web site where someone had rated that book pretty
low on accuracy. Claimed the author didn't know what he was talking about. I
also found he wrote books on restoring Mopar Muscle cars as well.

I am curious if the rater knew what he was talking about, or if he had an ax
to grind or what. Is that a good book to buy and use as a reference or not?

Whats a good one to learn about rebuilding a 396?

By the way, here's a good site for buying books. It rates several stores
againts each other for prices.

http://www.addall.com


                            Steve


-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Krister
Meister
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 3:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-List] 0, 30, 60 degree paint



Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

I am currently reading through "Chevelle SS Restoration Guide" by Paul
Herd.  Through out the book trim pieces, screens and various other parts
are referred to having a 60 degree gloss black, 30 degree gloss black, 30
degree gloss - satin black etc.  Any body know what is meant by " ##
degree"?

Krister Meister



-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to