Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

At 07:54 AM 01/17/2002, you wrote:

>Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
>------------------------------------------------------------
>
>  Jim, I was at the Michigan State Fair grounds for a swap meet this past
>week-end and "BUMPER BOYZ" were there. Their quality looked very good. I
>haven't looked at other bumpers as I'm not in the market. I get my old ones
>repaired and replated. For the price of one bumper and another 50 to 75
>dollars I can get both of mine done. A bumper for your '69 cost $240
>exchange.(front or rear). $295 with no exchange. These are factory bumpers.
>Seems a little high for me. But again, they are excelent in quality. Check
>their web site......  www.bumperboyz.com

True Connections had a special on bumpers til XMAS for $180....don't know 
the regular cost though.

Kelly C. Hanna
www.hannawoodworks.com










-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to