Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

Well I will have to say that I can not give da Boyz a kind recommendation.
I have talked to a lot of people and very few have had good experiences
with them. Things to watch out for with them:

A) the bumpers on display may not alwas been the quality of work you get
on yours
B) they try raping people on their cores
C) if you send a bumper to them you just may get it back
D) their customer service has a lot to be desired(just ask my mom about
them and she will just give you "that look")
E) I've heard a lot of complaints about the durability of the chrome and
reluctance to warranty the work

All I will say is buyer beware...

After da Boyz pissed mom off we ended up getting our bumpers from Tri-City
Plating out of Tenn. They are usually at Carlisle and I beleive that 71-72
bumpers were about 225 with exchange. The chrome is triple plated and
buffed out real nice. They have a lifetime warranty on the plating and are
genuinely nice guys.

I sent their # and address to tom earlier.. hopefully he will post it
later today. once i find the 800 number for them i will post it.

YMMV
JJ Fig


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to