Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's a lot of time/money/work. I already spent
way too much on buying the car. I'm sure I'll
deffinately spend more on the car than it's worth, but
that's half the fun, right?

-Bill
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> 
> Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle
> Mailing List
>
------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> ---------- Bill Willis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> writes:
> "Hello All, Just thought I would introduce myself
> and ask for some advice. My name is Bill, and I live
> in Louisville, Kentucky. I own a 72 Malibu, and I
> would like to make some improvements." 
> 
> DANGER WILL ROBINSON _ DANGER!!!  Sure its some
> improvements...NOW.  First make it stop a bit
> better, then maybe run a little quicker.  Than maybe
> replace some worn interior trim.  Then you realize
> that the paint isn't quite as nice as the
> interior...so lets paint it,  but heck I may as well
> paint the frame too, so off comes the body....
> IT NEVER ENDS...
> 
> Bill back out now while you still have a chance LOL
> ,  and welcome to the list.  Sorry I can't help with
> your other questions.  
> rick schaefer
> 
> 
> The interior/body is good, it has a
> th350 trans, 350 small block (not original), drum
> brakes (would like disk), Edlebrock performer
> manifold and Edlebrock carb w/ manual choke. It has
> a cowel induction hood, so I would like to get cowel
> induction working on it. My main goal is to make it
> a 300-400hp daily driver. What do you guys
> recommend? I don't know that much about cars, but I
> am trying to learn as much as I can in the process
> of upgrading my Malibu. I can only spend about
> $3,000. Any advice would help.
> 
> Thanks!!!
> 
> Bill
> 
> __________________________________________________
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Send FREE Valentine eCards with Yahoo! Greetings!
> http://greetings.yahoo.com
> 
>
-----------------------------------------------------
> To Unsubscribe please visit
> www.chevelles.net/list.html
> To start a new topic, send mail to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> 
> 
> 
>
-----------------------------------------------------
> To Unsubscribe please visit
> www.chevelles.net/list.html
> To start a new topic, send mail to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE Valentine eCards with Yahoo! Greetings!
http://greetings.yahoo.com

-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to